Each year, over 3,500 people participate in activities offered by the Parks and Recreation Division including playground programs, camps, and special events. A complete listing of recreation programs is included Discover Savage Parks and Recreation Brochure.
Financial need-based scholarships are available to qualified individuals. Application requirements are:
- Must by a Savage resident, 17 years and under.
- Submit the application and provide income documentation for prior approval to activity registration.
- Allow 5 – 7 days for account set up.
- Funds are subject to availability and will not be applied retroactively.
- All registration deadlines and refund policies apply.
For more information or to request an application, please contact us at 952-224-3420.