Two public transit services are available to residents of Savage :
SmartLink (Dial a Ride)
This is a shared-ride transit service, provided by SmartLink, and is available only by reservation. This service is Door to Door and available to all residents of Savage/Scott County.
- All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts.
- Available from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays; 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekends.
- Reservations must be made in advance by calling 952-496-8341.
- Fares start at $3.50 and are based on time of day.
- More info at the SmartLink website
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA)
Savage is served by 4 separate bus routes and a park and ride located at 141st Street and Huntington Avenue. Information on fares, schedules, routes, dial-a-ride and park-and-ride locations can be found at the MVTA website.