The Street Maintenance Division is responsible for the upkeep of city streets, alleys, street lights and signs, sign maintenance, and parking restrictions.
- Snow removal
- Street sweeping
- Pothole repairs (March-April)
- Storm cleanup of city-owned trees
- Installation and maintenance of traffic signals and signs
All county highways are the responsibility of Scott County:
- County Road 42 (Egan Drive)
- County Road 27 (Dakota Ave.)
- County Road 16 (McColl Drive)
All state highways are the responsibility of MNDOT:
- County Highway 13
Winter Parking Restrictions
Winter parking restrictions are in effect November 1 - March 31. During this time, on-street parking is prohibited between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m., even if there is no snow on the ground. Vehicles and trailers found in violation may be ticketed or towed. Temporary parking variances may be requested through Savage Police at 952-882-2600.
Report a Problem
Report a street maintenance issue, such as a pothole, malfunctioning traffic signal, damaged or faded sign at 952-224-3400.