Residents and customers are encouraged to conduct business by phone, online, or by email as much as possible. If visiting our facilities is required, we ask that you follow general guidelines while doing business to keep yourself and staff safe.
- Masks are required. Our staff will wear masks to protect you. You wear a mask to protect us. Masks will be provided in needed.
- Maintain six feet of distance and strictly follow CDC guidelines.
- Wash your hands before and after visiting
Some city services have been modified to allow for pickup and drop-off. While this list isn't comprehensive, the following is a rundown of ways the city is working to serve you. If you have questions, please pick up the phone and give us a call. We're here for you!
- The City is no longer accepting room reservations from outside groups for use of City Hall until further notice.
- To limit exposure for City staff, we encourage those dropping off plans for review to leave them in the box in the entry. Staff will be checking the box on a regular basis.
Savage Parks and Recreation is currently taking registrations for youth summer programs for half-day morning and afternoon sessions of Tiny Tots at Summit Pointe Park and half-day morning and afternoon sessions of Playground Pals at O’Connell Park and Schroeder’s Acres Park. Full-day sessions are not available to allow more participants to attend summer programs. Sessions will run July 6 – August 10. Space is limited. Learn more and register online today.
Parks, Trails, and Playgrounds
City of Savage parks, trails and playgrounds remain open. Note, playground equipment is not sanitized. Park users should be courteous of others, follow social distancing guidelines and avoid congregating in large groups.
- Savage Community Park playground is closed until further notice.
The City of Savage follows and promotes guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Minnesota Department of Health. This guidance includes practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and limiting the size of social gatherings.
- McColl Pond ELC: For reservations, please contact Savage Parks and Recreation at 952-224-3420.
- Picnic Shelters: For reservations, please contact Savage Parks and Recreation at 952-224-3420.
- Savage Sports Center: Closed for the season..
There are several ways to pay your utility bill:
- Pay Utility Bill online
- Drop it off:
- Drop off your utility bill in our convenient Utility Dropbox in the vestibule at City Hall. This dropbox can be found inside the vestibule below our front desk window.
- Print + Mail:
- Print the Sign up for Auto Pay [PDF] form and mail it in with a voided check to: City of Savage, 6000 McColl Drive, Savage, MN 55378.
- An Auto Pay form can also be found on the back of your monthly billing statement. Mail this form along with your next check payment.
If you need assistance, please call Utility Billing at 952-882-2681.