Updated July 22, 2020
- All City facilities are open during regular business hours, however many services that are normally done in-person can be done online, by email, or over the phone. Residents are encouraged to visit us online to:
- Pay your utility bill
- Report a problem (non-emergency)
- Apply for a permit
- Watch a City public meeting
- Stay up-to-date
- Contact staff
- McColl Pond Environmental Learning and Event Center - To make a reservation call Savage Parks and Recreation at 952-224-3420.
- Parks and Trails - Parks are open 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Park Shelters - To make a reservation call Savage Parks and Recreation at 952-224-3420.
- Savage Public Library - Limited Express Service
Cancellations and Closures
- Savage Community Park Playground - Closed until further notice
- Savage Recycling Day - Cancelled