The Administration Department provides a variety of day-to-day services for the City. These include holding elections, maintaining City records, assembling agendas for City Council meetings, and providing information to residents and businesses. The Administration Department also provides support for other departments throughout City Hall, and makes sure all who visit during regular business hours receive the services they need.
The Administration Department is led by the City Administrator and consists of the City Clerk, Communications Manager, Graphic Designer, Video Production Coordinator, MIS Coordinators, Administrative Secretaries, and the Front Desk Receptionist.
- The City Clerk's Office is responsible for:
- Maintaining official City records and documents
- Preparing the City Council agenda
- Recording and publishing ordinances, resolutions and City Council minutes
- Issuing permits and licenses
- Retaining custody of the official seal of the City
- Administration of elections in Savage