Current construction happening in your neighborhood. Learn more >


I Want to Know!

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Can high school students serve on city commissions?

Post Date:01/01/2020
Yes! Beginning in 2019, the City of Savage is looking for enthusiastic and motivated junior and senior high school students who live in Savage, to serve on the Communications, Planning, or Parks, Recreation, and Natural Resources Commissions. It is a great way for students who are interested in learning about local government to turn their interest into real world experience. Term length for students is one year, and begins in February. Applications are due by January 4, 2019 and all applicants will be interviewed by the Savage City Council. For more information on the role of each commission and to apply, go to
Return to full list >>