Residents may register to vote prior to Election Day. Registration can be completed by mail or in person at Scott County Government Center, 200 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee.
Check to see if you are already registered.
Voter registration cards also may be obtained at:
- Savage City Hall, 6000 McColl Drive
- Savage Public Library, 13090 Alabama Ave. S.
- All county libraries
Residents may also register to vote at their polling site on Election Day. Proof of identity and current residence is required.
The following items qualify as proof of residency:
- Minnesota Drivers License
- Receipt for a Driver's License
- Minnesota I.D. card
- Prior registration in precinct shown on the roster
- Notice of late registration sent by county auditor
- Current utility bill together with a Minnesota Driver's License or Minnesota I.D. with former address or U.S. passport
For additional voting information, visit the Secretary of State website or contact the Savage City Clerk at 952-882-2660.