The ELC offers a beautiful community gathering room that is the perfect setting for:
- other occasions
As your guests enter, they will pass our beautiful Tulikivi Soap Stone fireplace imported from Finland.
The center is available to the public for reservation between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., Sunday through Saturday, including holidays. To schedule a tour or to make a reservation, please call 952.224.3420
To check availability, use the link to the left to access the Recreation Online Registration page. Click on "search" at the top of the page to access the availability calendar.
Aspen Room Features
The Aspen Room comes complete with...
- Large kitchen (no warming ovens or microwave)
- Access door to kitchen with close proximity to the dumpster for easy clean-up
- Two LCD TVs (with remote)
- Audio/Video hook up
- Computer hook up for presentations or your special video or slideshow.
Rental rates are per hour with a 2-hour minimum.
Sunday - Thursday
Non-profit Resident: $25/hr.
Friday, Saturday and Holidays
Non-profit Resident: $45/hr.
All Day Rates
- The Aspen Room can accommodate approximately 100 people.
- An outdoor covered patio overlooking McColl Pond is available when weather permits, adding capacity for another 100 guests.
- The Aspen room measures 50' by 60' and includes 12 large round tables that seat 6 to 8 people each and four long buffet tables.
- The layout flexibility allows you to set up the room specific to your event needs.
Payment & Deposit
- A valid credit card number is needed at the time of reservation (in lieu of the $300 damage deposit).
- The credit card will NOT be charged unless damages are incurred (we will contact renter prior to charging credit card).
- The $100 reservation fee plus a valid credit card number is due at the time of reservation.
- The $100 reservation fee will apply to balance due but is NON-REFUNDABLE should they cancel.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to event.
If your reservation falls on a Saturday or Sunday, your full payment is due the Friday before by 4:00 p.m.
Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Prior to 30-days in advance of event: All monies paid to date, less the $100 reservation fee, will be refunded.
- After 30-day deadline: No payments made will be refunded.